We are seeking a part-time producer who possesses strong attention to detail and is able to execute projects quickly and accurately. This position requires someone who works well with a team or independently. Solid knowledge of Adobe CS6 Photoshop and InDesign are a must. This job is ideal for college student or grad with desire to work in digital media.
Post editorial content from InDesign to our suite of websites, use Photoshop to create image galleries. Reports to digital operations mgr. This is a part time entry-level position in our Westport office. Flexible schedule can be arranged. Minimum wage.
Send resume or Linkedin profile to Amber Schiavi, email@example.com and put Digital Media Producer in the subject line.
Job Duration: Full Time
Moffly Media seeks a media sales specialist. Ideal candidates must possess a minimum of three-five years of multi-media sales experience, be very familiar with the local and national markets, have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire a fast moving, competitive and rewarding work environment. The candidate will also possess impeccable presentation skills, an articulate telephone manner, and understanding why developing new business is essential for industry leaders. He/she will be eager to learn and a strong desire to succeed. The role will involve heavy warm and cold calling, setting up meetings and presenting the company's portfolio of media solutions. You will be continuously working to build client relationships and manage pipelines and leads. Candidates must be organized and computer literate to manage their work. The opportunity is for target driven individuals who wants to progress and build a sustainable career in advertising/media sales.
- 3-5 years of print, online sales and event sponsorship experience.
- Solutions based sales approach with ability to create programs that help clients grow their business.
- Ability to sell value-based solutions.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop new business and effectively manage and growexisting business.
- Superior verbal and written skills required to communicate effectively with clients and senior management.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented to manage and execute multiple ongoing projects.
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable with new technologies.
- Results-oriented, motivated contributor who brings passion and an intrinsic drive to succeed.
- Flexible - remains cool under the pressure and demands of a sales cycle business.
- First-class presentation and negotiating skills.
- Is a demonstrated leader on a team.
- Knowledge of the local Fairfield County, Connecticut marketplace is a plus.
- Knowledge of Home Design is a plus.
Total Work Experience: 5 years
Send resume to: Karen Kelly, KarenK@mofflymedia.com