Specs for advertorial content can be supplied upon request, please ask your sales rep.
Social Media Campaign Specs
1. Promotion information: 1-2 lines of supplied content, one destination link
2. Image relevant to topic or business logo (403px sq; image or logo supplied as .jpg, .eps or .tif)
Sweeps are custom designed, specs will vary.
ilovefc Insider display ad options »
Choose (one) from four different banner positions.
- Premium banner - 160px square
- Skyscraper - 160 x 600px
- Bottom banner - 498 x 60px
- Middle banner - 403px square (middle banner has option of supplied content: 1-2 lines of relevant content and logo supplied as .eps or .tif)
Required: image or logo supplied as .jpg, .eps or .tif, one destination link
Moffly Media's Front Row »
Subject line, image (no larger than 650w x 750h), one destination link
Banner ads are run of site. Ad units will rotate throughout the website for the duration of the campaign.
Ad Unit Sizes
|Ad Unit||Dimensions W x H (pixels)||File Type|
|Medium Rectangle||300 x 250||.jpg or .gif|
|Rectangle||300 x 150||.jpg or .gif|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90 and 300 x 50 for mobile||.jpg or .gif|
Rich Media Units
We support all IAB Standard ad units. If there is something specific you are looking for please inquire.
Please be sure to read our specs carefully so your ad runs properly on our site.
We are not responsible for ad units that are submitted incorrectly.
Supported file types: .jpg, .gif, animated .gif
Files size: suggested maximum – 60k
- The ready-to-use image or animation
- Exit URL
- Placement instructions
- Static images must be supplied in the correct dimensions for the ad positions they are being submitted.
- Rich Media Ads
Supported formats: Flash (SWF) for desktop only, Third-Party hosted media
All rich media (with the exception of Flash files) must be provided in Third-Party tags.
Third-Party Hosted Ads:
- Initial file load may not exceed 80k
- Polite or expanding load may not exceed an additional 100k
- No limit on streaming video load
- Method of expansion and contraction must be the same (i.e., mouse-over or click)
- Mandatory "Close" button required for intrusive ads (unless mouse-over)
- Third-party tags must be supplied in a text file or an Excel document
- Third-Party Vendors:
We work with many Third-Party rich media vendors, including but not limited to, those listed below:
- Google - DART for Publishers
- Google – DART for Advertisers
- ADTECH Helios
- Microsoft – Atlas
- Flash versions 8-10 accepted
- Required back-up static image based on above specifications
- A clickable flash object such as a button or “hitarea” in the flash movie clip will require some ActionScript attached to it. Associate the on(release) event with that object. The object will now listen for that particular event. When the event occurs it will trigger ActionScript instructions.
Use the following ActionScript attached to the transparent click layer on top of the flash file:
HTML ads are defined as any code that isn’t being served from a client’s ad server. Please allow an extra business day lead-time for us to be able to set up and test all non-Third-Party code.